The practice welcomes NHS and private patients. Please contact us for NHS entitlements.
- Children under 16 and students up to 19 are entitled to NHS entitlements. We provide a relaxed, child-friendly service.
- All patients over 60 are entitled to an NHS eye examination.
- Glaucoma patients are automatically entitled to annual NHS eye examinations, as are close relatives over 40 years of age.
- Diabetic patients are entitled to annual NHS eye examinations paid for by the NHS.
- We are happy to see registered blind and partially sighted patients.
- Accredited for the Minor Eye Conditions Service in Tameside & Glossop
The practice is easily accessible for the disabled, but we can arrange home visits for the housebound, where necessary.