The practice welcomes NHS and private patients. Please contact us for NHS entitlements.
- Children under 16 and students up to 19 are entitled to NHS entitlements. We provide a relaxed, child-friendly service.
- All patients over 60 are entitled to an NHS eye examination.
- Glaucoma patients are automatically entitled to annual NHS eye examinations, as are close relatives over 40 years of age.
- Diabetic patients are entitled to annual NHS eye examinations paid for by the NHS, and we are accredited for the Diabetic Screening Programme in the South Manchester 'cluster'.
- We are happy to see registered blind and partially sighted patients.
- We are also able to triage and often treat many "red eye" patients.
The practice is easily accessible for the disabled, but we can arrange home visits for the housebound, where necessary.
Please feel free to contact us for any information that you require!